Contracts form the basis of business transactions and exchanges in our society; it’s hard to go through life without entering into one. However, sometimes contracts go south and what you expected from the transaction falls short. DeJean & Noland Law Office can help you establish contracts that put your interests on solid footing. We can also help you resolve breach of contract issues when your interests have not been satisfied and when you have suffered losses.
Here are some of the services we provide related to contract disputes:
- Crafting a contract that protects your short-term and long-term interests
- Reviewing contracts to ensure your interests are protected
- Determining the type of breach that has taken place
- Taking action when there has been a material breach of contract
- Recovering damages for our clients when they have suffered losses