1. Andy was born and raised in Opelousas, Louisiana and moved to Baton Rouge to pursue his law career.
2. He is a fifth generation lawyer.
And a fifth-generation Felix DeJean!
3. He has 4 children ages 20-9, and a lovely wife of 15 years.
4. Andy is an avid hunter and fisher.
5. He loves training and working with his two white labs that are father and son, Prince and Deke.
Here’s a video of them in action!
6. He loves to snow ski!
In his younger years, he even used to helicopter ski!
7. He’s very family oriented.
His family is his backbone and there’s nothing that makes him happier than coming home to these smiling faces!
8. He loves to travel.
9. He’s an avid football fan.
While in college, he even made CNN’s Play of the Day for running across the field with a cone on his head during the Gulf War to show his support for our troops.
10. One of the highlights of his year is riding in the annual Bacchus parade in New Orleans as an active member.
Here’s a picture of the float from this past year!